0201 Dietary Worker
Website BLMHospital Bear Lake Memorial Hospital
Most Caring Hospital
Reports To: Dietary Supervisor
Experience: Previous dietary experience preferred
Bear Lake Memorial Hospital is seeking a hard-working, dependable individual to help in their Dietary Department.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
· Cooking, cleaning, and dishwashing in the cafeteria area
· Food preparation and service
· Becoming familiar with various dietary meal options for various needs (diabetes, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, etc.)
· Waiting on patrons
· Running cash register
· Have knowledge of commercial grill and oven.
· Follow and understand approved recipes.
· Any employment offer is contingent upon producing documents establishing eligibility to work in the United States; satisfactorily passing the pre-employment drug screen; employee health evaluation (if required), establishing ability to perform the essential functions of the position; and the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check with finger prints, and reference checks.
· Previous experience with dietary duties preferred
· Good organizational and communication skills
· Must be able to get along with others and have teamwork concept
· Must be flexible and willing to work various shifts/hours
· Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to do a good amount of bending, lifting, (up to 25 pounds) and twisting.
· Must have food handlers permit or be willing to work with the hospital to obtain one
· Adherence to confidentiality requirements
· Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety policies and procedures
· Must have a high level of integrity
· Must have the ability to contribute to the culture and/or mission of the most caring hospital
To apply: Please submit your application to the HR Dept., Bear Lake Memorial Hospital, 164 South 5th Street, Montpelier, ID, 83254 or you may fax it to (208) 847-4334. Applications are available at www.blmhospital.com.
Expiration: Applications will be accepted until filled.
Bear Lake Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be given fair consideration based on their academic credentials and applicable work experience.